Have a preview:
The world’s most comprehensive analysis of the impact and performance of business incubators and accelerators
56 Countries | 6 Regions | 224 Locations
The sixth iteration of UBI Global’s World Benchmark Study utilizes 21 key performance indicators to compare the absolute impact and relative performance of 109 incubators and accelerators. Benchmarking the programs in the categories Value for Ecosystem, Value for Client Startups, and Value for Program, it offers an in-depth look into the current state of the global innovation industry, reveals challenges and opportunities, and identifies global trends and best practices.
Key Takeaways On Operational Excellence
Key Takeaways from this report include:
- Benchmark and rankings
- Investment and seed funding insights
- Talent attraction and retention
- Startup activities and growth
- Budget allocation
- Service portfolio must-haves
- Post-graduation performance
- Importance of partners and sponsors
- Impact of mentors and coaches
A Comprehensive Overview The Business Incubation Landscape
What Will You Gain From The Report?
Be among the first to receive the latest data and insights from the most respected organizations around the globe.
- Incubator managers can learn valuable best practices to help their organizations reach for excellence
- Government innovation agencies gain strategic metrics on regional innovation growth
- Investors, partners, and sponsors discover metrics to make informed decisions
- Startup founders receive valuable knowledge and understanding of successful program types